1) in a kadai or pan heat Oil.
2) When the Oil is heated add 1 teaspoon of Urad Dal and 1 teaspoon of Bengal Gram and fry for a minute.
3) After a minute add dry Red Chillies, Onion, Garlic and sauté for two minutes.
4) After two minutes add grated Beetroot and mix well.
5) Add Scrapped Coconut and mix well and fry for 5 minutes in low flame.
6) After 5 minutes switch off the flame and allow it to cool.
7) Once it is cool, add this in the mixie jar with Tamarind, Salt and 100 ml Water and grind well.
8) Transfer it into a bowl.
9) In a pan heat 2 teaspoons of Oil.
10) When the Oil is heated, add 1 teaspoon of Urad Dal, Mustard Seeds and Curry Leaves and fry well.
11) Now transfer this on Beetroot Chutney.
12) Beetroot Chutney is ready to serve.
Beetroot (grated) – 1 No.
Scrapped Coconut – 30 grams
Onion (sliced) – 1 No.
Garlic Cloves – 7 Nos.
Dry Red Chilli – 4 Nos.
Curry Leaves – 8 Nos.
Tamarind – small ball
Mustard Seeds – 1 teaspoon
Urad Dal – 2 teaspoons
Bengal Gram – 1 teaspoon
Salt as per taste
Oil – 7 teaspoons