1) In a bowl add Banana and mash it well.
2) Add Eggs and mix well.
3) Add Curd and mix well.
4) Add Honey and mix well.
5) Add Vanilla Essence and mix well.
6) Add Wheat Flour, Baking Soda and mix well.
7) Add half of Almonds, Walnuts, Raisins and mix well.
9) To make in oven, preheat at 180 degree Celsius for 10 minutes.
10) Grease all the moulds with butter or oil.
11) Pour one scoop of Banana mixture in all the moulds.
12) Top with Almonds, Walnuts and Raisins.
13) Keep in the oven and cook at 180 degree Celsius for 25 to 30 minutes.
14) After it is done allow it to cool and use a butter knife and remove the Muffins.
15) Banana Muffins are ready to serve.
16) To make Banana Muffins without oven
17) In a pressure cooker add Salt. close the lid and pre heat the cooker for 10 minutes.
18) In an idli plate keep the moulds and grease with butter.
19) Pour the moulds filling only half.
20) Close the lid and leave it for 25 to 30 minutes in low flame.
21) Use a fork or toothpick and check the muffins.
22) After it is done allow it to cool and use a butter knife and remove the muffins.
23) Banana Muffins are ready to serve.
Banana (peeled) – 3 Nos.
Wheat Flour – 1 ½ cup
Eggs – 2 Nos.
Honey – ¼ cup
Curd – ½ cup
Baking Soda – ½ teaspoon
Vanilla Essence – 1 teaspoon
Almonds (chopped) – 20 Nos.
Walnuts (chopped) – 10 Nos.
Raisins – 10 Nos.
Butter – 1 teaspoon