1) Peel and cut the Banana into half.
2) Make slices from the Banana.
3) In a bowl add All Purpose Flour, Rice Flour, Cinnamon Powder, Sugar, Salt and mix well.
4) Add Water and mix well into a batter.
5) Heat Oil in a pan.
6) When the Oil is heated (keep the stove in a medium flame), dip Banana slices in the Batter and put in the Oil and
fry till it turns golden brown on both the sides.
7) Once it becomes golden brown on both the sides transfer it into a plate (place the kitchen towel on the plate).
8) Banana Bajji (sweet) is ready to serve.
Banana (Kerala) – 1 No.
All Purpose Flour – 150 grams
Rice Flour – 2 Tablespoons
Sugar – 50 grams
Cinnamon Powder – ½ teaspoon
Salt – ½ teaspoon
Oil for frying