Dry Apricot – 250 grams
Sugar – 150 grams
Condensed Milk – 4 tablespoons
Cinnamon – 2 Nos.
Cardamom – 2 Nos.
Yellow Food Colouring Powder – ½ teaspoon
Rose Essence – 1 teaspoon
Almonds (chopped) – 15 Nos.
Cashew Nuts (chopped) – 15 Nos.
Ghee – 5 teaspoons
1) In a bowl add Apricot, add 2 cups Warm Water and soak overnight.
2) In a vessel heat 2 teaspoons of Ghee.
3) Once the Ghee is melted add Cashew Nuts and Almonds and fry in medium flame till it turns golden brown.
4) Transfer it into a plate.
5) In the same vessel add remaining Ghee and melt.
6) Add Cinnamon and Cardamom and fry for few seconds.
7) Add Apricot with soaked Water and sauté for 10 minutes in medium flame.
8) If needed add half cup of Water and cook till Apricot is well cooked.
9) Mash the Apricots.
10) Add Sugar and cook in medium flame for 5 minutes.
11) Add Rose Essence and mix well.
12) Add Condensed Milk and mix well and cook for 2 minutes.
13) Add fried Cashew Nuts and Almonds and mix well.
14) Transfer it into a serving bowl.
15) Apricot Dessert is ready to serve.
16) It will be more delicious if eaten with a scoop of Vanilla Ice Cream.