1) In a bowl add Wheat Flour, Salt, Oil and mix well.
2) Add Water (little by little) and make a smooth dough.
3) Close it and leave it for half an hour.
4) In a bowl add mashed Potatoes, Ginger Garlic Paste, Salt, Chilli Powder, Coriander Powder, Dry Mango Powder, Coriander Leaves and mix it well to make the stuffing.
5) From the Wheat Flour make 4 small balls (equal in size).
6) Roll the dough balls into round shape using dry flour (3-inch diameter).
7) From the stuffing make balls equal to the shape of dough balls.
9) Place the stuffing in the middle of the rolled dough.
10) Fold the edges of the stuffed dough, hence closing the stuffing.
11) Press the stuffed dough gently with your palm so that it spreads to 3-inch diameter.
12) Now roll it gently with roller to the size of Parathas.
13) Heat a pan and spread 1 teaspoon of Oil on the pan.
14) Place the Paratha slowly on the pan and heat in a medium flame for 2 to 3 minutes.
15) Turn the Paratha and spread 2 teaspoons of Oil and press the Paratha gently using a big spoon.
16) When both the sides are golden brown, transfer it into a plate.
17) Aloo Paratha is ready to serve.
Wheat Flour – 200 grams
Potato (Medium size – Boiled & Mashed) – 3 Nos.
Ginger Garlic Paste – 1 teaspoon
Chilli Powder – 1 teaspoon
Coriander Powder – 1½ teaspoon
Dry Mango Powder – ½ teaspoon
Coriander Leaves – Few
Salt as per taste
Oil – 10 teaspoons